Litchfield residents, you know you have a beautiful community. There’s so much rich history in your hills: wineries, hiking trails, landmarks and other beautiful attractions. But if you suffer from sinus issues, you may not get to enjoy your corner of the world as much as you’d like.
Unfortunately, sinus issues can strike at any time, and their symptoms are miserable. They can include any — or all — of the following:
- Drainage of a thick, yellow or greenish discharge from the nose or down the back of the throat
- Nasal obstruction or congestion, causing difficulty breathing through your nose
- Pain, tenderness and swelling around your eyes, cheeks, nose or forehead
- Reduced sense of smell and taste
Fortunately, there is help, and it’s right in your neighborhood. Our state-of-the-art office is located at 17 Commons Drive, Litchfield, just off Rt. 202, and we are open at this location on Tuesdays and Thursday, 8:30am–5:00pm.
How can CT Sinus Center help you?
We offer a non-invasive procedure called balloon sinuplasty that can end your sinus suffering forever. The procedure is done in the office, with local anesthesia and in about an hour. Best of all, there are basically no side effects and very little recovery time.
An ideal candidate for balloon sinuplasty must have the following symptoms:
- Chronic sinus headaches
- Regular facial and sinus pain
- Repeat sinus infections that don’t seem to respond to medication
- Regular dizziness and disorientation as a result of sinus pressure
However, even if you don’t qualify for balloon sinuplasty, our expert team of doctors will work with you to find the right individualized treatment plan for your needs.
Litchfield residents: Ditch your sinusitis! Call 860-BALLOON or fill out the contact form on our website to schedule an appointment and put sinus suffering in your past.