- Living with the congestion, runny nose and itchy eyes of allergies
- Suffering from the pain and pressure of sinus issues
- Having digestive or respiratory issues when eating specific foods
If you are experiencing one or more of these conditions, have you been checked out by a specialist yet? Why not?
Medicaid and Medicare Accepted at CT Sinus Center
Our physicians at CT Sinus Center are certified experts in the treatment of all types of allergy and sinus discomfort and can have you feeling relief in no time. Our focus is on patient-centered care, which means that from the moment you first walk through the door, our staff will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are comfortable and that we come up with exactly the right treatment plan for you. To do this, we begin by sitting down and talking to you about your symptoms and medical history. Next, we’ll perform up-to-date tests to pinpoint exactly what is causing your suffering. Finally, we’ll develop your individualized treatment plan, which may include lifestyle changes, medication and/or one of our two outpatient procedures, both of which will permanently end your suffering in around an hour:
- Balloon Sinus Dilation, which will reshape your nasal passages, promoting draining and natural healing
- Turbinate Reductions, in which the tissue in the nose that supports the nasal passages is decreased, decreasing the size of the turbinate and quickly increasing airflow
Stop Suffering Today
Maybe you haven’t called yet because yet because you’ve had problems in the past with doctor offices accepting Medicaid or Medicare. Unfortunately we know that happens a lot more than people think it does, and we know how frustrating it is when you aren’t able to get the level of care you deserve. At CT Sinus Center, our administrative staff is well-versed in handling these claims and welcome Medicaid and Medicare patients to our facility.